Sunday 29 December 2013

Choosing the right friends!

When i came to my new school I had no friends and i was being picked on. I then learnt that these people had problems of there own and now some of them are my closest friends! I made friends with the kids that were picked on like me. They are some of the nicest people I ever met and they are here for me all the time ! I learnt that we all had a passion for gaming! And we end up skyping every night during the holidays and weekends ! You know you have a real friend when they show you they care and love you (as a friend)

Thanks for reading this guys!

MY LINKS!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/OllyRSings

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/MrMagic789Games (I made it when i was younger)

6 comments:

  1. Hey olly I truly agree with that as understand too. When I moved school I had no friends but then I met some amazing people (including you) and your channel is really coming together you have a blog!!!! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ahh esther ! i wish we could still Skype i really miss you :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Hey olly! I still skype but I just dont play I really miss you to <3 and I am subscribed to both your awesome channels and your soo awesome and yes it's stupid that I only have 10 followers on instagram <33

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete